This 3D card was easy to make with the Sizzix framelit by Stephanie Barnard. The framelit comes with 12 different framelits and is cut out using any machine. I used the Cricut Cuttlebug.
The card is pulled out to reveal the middle square and can be spruced up in any fashion you choose.
The supplies list uses affiliate links that if purchased from will earn me a small commission at no cost to you.
- Brown cardstock
- Yellow patterned cardstock
- Green patterned cardstock
- White card stock
- Sizzix Card Square Flip-its Stephanie Barnard framelits
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Deep Red Daisies Stamp
- Yellow Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- StampinUp! flower punch
- Fiskars flower punch for smaller flowers
- Brown Sharpie
- Clear gems
More Flower Cards:
Be sure to share this post to inspire others who are looking for a card to make.