Winter fun can be had with this cute stamp from La La Land Crafts. It called Hot Cocoa Marci. This stamp set will warm your winter days as you color her in your own special way.
Prismacolor is my go-to coloring pencils. I’m still a novice at it, but with each picture I color, I improve. So don’t let that stop you on this winter fun craft.
Hot Coca Marci came in the La La Land Crafts winter box as well as the snowflake back drop cardstock.
Marci sits on a wall that was made with La La Land Crafts On The Wall layering stencils set. This set also comes with a stone stencil set.
Turquoise gems were added to the label to match Marci’s cup.
Here is the long list of Prismacolor pencils used to color Marci:
- Pinks: 993, 1014, 1038
- Gray: 1050, 1051, 1052
- Pant Multi Colors: 105, 1014, 1038, 1052
- Shoes: 949, 1050, 1051, 1052
- Hair: 1056, 1058, 1067
- Face: 140, 927, 938, 939, 945, 946
- Eyes: 946
- Lips: 1031
- Cup; 105, 905, 1006
This post contains affiliate links that if purchased from will earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- Blue cardstock
- Gray cardstock
- Pink Cardstock
- Hot Cocoa Marci stamp from La La Land Crafts
- Snowflake patterned cardstock from La La Land Crafts
- Layering Stencil On The Wall from La La Land Crafts
- Umbrella Princess Pink Ink
- Turquoise gems
Do you enjoy hot cocoa? Would you have it while you are making your winter fun cards? Drop a comment below and share if you do.